- Boogie Down Productions – 9mm Goes Bang
- Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
- Prince Fatty – Got Your Money
- Eek-A-Mouse – Wa-Do-Dem
- Sister Nancy – Bam-Bam
- The Clash – Mustapha Dance (UK 12″)
- Tom Tom Club – Genius Of Love
Best Dressed Contest
Everyone is encouraged to dress up in their best, or in costume – and look our for the Fashion Police, who issue tickets inviting folks to strut their stuff in our Best Dressed Contest, which takes place on our Village Green stage at 5:30pm, closes our event schedule.
1st Prize – a ticket to AfrikaBurn 2019
2nd Prize – A copy of photographer Simon O’Callaghan’s coffee-table book, ‘Burn – Into The Flames of Burning Art’
3rd Prize – A voucher from Holy Macaroni
- DJ Kool – Let Me Clear My Throat (Old-school Reunion edit)
- New York Dolls – Trash
- Oh Sees – Toe Cutter / Thumb Buster
- Benny Spellman – Fortune Teller
- Fab Samperi – The Beat
- The Reflex – Groove Is In The Heart (The Reflex Bootsy & Q-Tip Revision)
- Aphex Twin – Windowlicker (Acid Edit)
- Kanye West – Gold Digger (High Contrast remix)
- DJ Krust – Warhead (Steppa Mix)
Ok very happy to clear this ancient question up. The album was actually named ’26 remixes for cash’ by Rob Mitchell RIP . He said I should name the album this after I told him how I dealt with all the remix payments.
Every remix I did for this up until it’s release I had met the representative or artist somewhere in central London and got paid in cash, so nobody would have my details or know where I lived.